Seaport Global Securities Starts Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Manitowoc Foodservice (NYSE: MFS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Walt Liptak commented, "We are initiating coverage of Manitowoc Foodservice, Inc. (MFS) with a Buy rating and $22 price target. We believe MFS offers an attractive investment opportunity due to long-term sector growth and a newly energized management team that is executing on a turnaround strategy. We believe that the food equipment sector should grow 1%-3% CAGR over the next four years, which will give MFS a growing business environment to increase profits using the 80/20 optimization strategy. Our $22 price target equates to a 2018E EV/EBITDA multiple of 11.6x. Comparable companies with food equipment segments, including ITW, JBT, MIDD and SXI, are trading at a premium to MFS. We believe that there is potential upside to our 2017-2018 EPS estimates if we are too conservative regarding the food equipment industry growth rate or MFS's profit improvement from the 80/20 optimization."
Shares of Manitowoc Foodservice closed at $17.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!