Seaport Global Securities Starts Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) at Buy
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Manitowoc Foodservice (NYSE: MFS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Walt Liptak commented, "We are initiating coverage of Manitowoc Foodservice, Inc. (MFS) with a Buy rating and $22 price target. We believe MFS offers an attractive investment opportunity due to long-term sector growth and a newly energized management team that is executing on a turnaround strategy. We believe that the food equipment sector should grow 1%-3% CAGR over the next four years, which will give MFS a growing business environment to increase profits using the 80/20 optimization strategy. Our $22 price target equates to a 2018E EV/EBITDA multiple of 11.6x. Comparable companies with food equipment segments, including ITW, JBT, MIDD and SXI, are trading at a premium to MFS. We believe that there is potential upside to our 2017-2018 EPS estimates if we are too conservative regarding the food equipment industry growth rate or MFS's profit improvement from the 80/20 optimization."
Shares of Manitowoc Foodservice closed at $17.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- Jefferies Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Hold
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!