Seaport Global Securities Starts Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (KALU) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (NASDAQ: KALU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $100.00.
Analyst Josh Sullivan commented, "We are initiating coverage of Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) with a Buy rating and $100 price target. KALU primarily benefits from two secular trends in the aerospace and automotive industries. In aerospace (~60% of sales), KALU provides aluminum heat treat plate, which is seeing increasing demand as narrow-body build rates ramp. Secondly, KALU’s automotive aluminum extrusions (~15% of sales) are benefiting from increasing aluminum content on automotive designs for light-weighting purposes. However, KALU is also a best-in-breed capital allocator, prudently adding capacity, avoiding expensive acquisitions and steadily improving efficiency. KALU has efficiently utilized a legacy NOL position to organically invest in capacity/efficiency. The crux of our thesis is that these successful investments have fundamentally altered KALU’s earnings profile and, therefore, as margins continue to improve, sales grow and FCF delivers, KALU's strategic multiple should be closer to the group."
Shares of Kaiser Aluminum Corporation closed at $86.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!