Seaport Global Securities Starts CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on CNX Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CNXC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Mark Levin commented, "We are initiating coverage of CNX Coal Resources with a Buy rating and $23 price target. Our price target assumes the shares trade to yield 9% our 2017E distribution of $2.05/unit, or the equivalent of 6.5x our 2017 EV/EBITDA expectation. In our view, there are few US coal companies better positioned to take advantage of a slowly improving domestic thermal market and strengthening export fundamentals. In our view, CNXC has some of the lowest cost, highest-Btu and most transportation-advantaged coal in the eastern US. We also think it has more distribution growth visibility than any other US coal MLP."
Shares of CNX Coal Resources LP closed at $17.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMark Levin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!