Seaport Global Securities Starts CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) at Buy
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on CNX Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CNXC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Mark Levin commented, "We are initiating coverage of CNX Coal Resources with a Buy rating and $23 price target. Our price target assumes the shares trade to yield 9% our 2017E distribution of $2.05/unit, or the equivalent of 6.5x our 2017 EV/EBITDA expectation. In our view, there are few US coal companies better positioned to take advantage of a slowly improving domestic thermal market and strengthening export fundamentals. In our view, CNXC has some of the lowest cost, highest-Btu and most transportation-advantaged coal in the eastern US. We also think it has more distribution growth visibility than any other US coal MLP."
Shares of CNX Coal Resources LP closed at $17.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMark Levin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!