Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kadant Inc. (KAI) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) from Accumulate to Neutral with a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Walt Liptak commented, "KAI's 2016 outlook was lowered by management due to weakness in the North American aftermarket parts sales business. KAI's parts business is one of the key factors helping the company to grow. We expect that KAI's aftermarket parts business will become more stable in future periods. However, we are lowering our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimate to $2.99 from $3.04 and $3.25 from $3.30, respectively, due to lower aftermarket sales. We are lowering our rating to Neutral from Accumulate due to valuation and our lower EPS forecast. We are maintaining our $58 price target, which equates to a 2017 P/E of 17.9x and EV/EBITDA of 10.2x. At $58 per share, we believe that KAI's valuation would be in line with the industrial group."
Shares of Kadant Inc. closed at $55.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!