Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kadant Inc. (KAI) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) from Accumulate to Neutral with a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Walt Liptak commented, "KAI's 2016 outlook was lowered by management due to weakness in the North American aftermarket parts sales business. KAI's parts business is one of the key factors helping the company to grow. We expect that KAI's aftermarket parts business will become more stable in future periods. However, we are lowering our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimate to $2.99 from $3.04 and $3.25 from $3.30, respectively, due to lower aftermarket sales. We are lowering our rating to Neutral from Accumulate due to valuation and our lower EPS forecast. We are maintaining our $58 price target, which equates to a 2017 P/E of 17.9x and EV/EBITDA of 10.2x. At $58 per share, we believe that KAI's valuation would be in line with the industrial group."
Shares of Kadant Inc. closed at $55.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Seagate Technology (STX): Few Surprises But Vague Guidance - BMO
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!