Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Accumulate to Neutral and maintains its $17 price target.
Analyst Mark Brown commented, "We maintain our price target of $17 on DO based on a 9.3x multiple on our 2018 EBITDA. The stock price has increased recently to $16.76 as of yesterday’s close and is now only marginally below our unchanged price target, hence we reduce our rating to Neutral (from Accumulate) to reflect that we now consider the shares fairly valued. Our EBITDA estimates are 6% below consensus in 2017 and 7% below consensus in 2018."
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $16.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!