Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Neutral
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Accumulate to Neutral and maintains its $17 price target.
Analyst Mark Brown commented, "We maintain our price target of $17 on DO based on a 9.3x multiple on our 2018 EBITDA. The stock price has increased recently to $16.76 as of yesterday’s close and is now only marginally below our unchanged price target, hence we reduce our rating to Neutral (from Accumulate) to reflect that we now consider the shares fairly valued. Our EBITDA estimates are 6% below consensus in 2017 and 7% below consensus in 2018."
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $16.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Downgrades Dean Foods (DF) to Market Perform
- Citi Downgrades Commercial Metals Company (CMC) to Neutral
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!