Seaport Global Securities Assumes Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities assumes coverage on Golar LNG Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLNG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Magnus Fyhr commented, "We are assuming coverage of Golar LNG with a Buy rating and $35 price target. Building on its expertise in LNG shipping and regasification, GLNG is transitioning into a leading integrated LNG midstream company primarily engaged in the transportation, regasification, liquefaction and trading of LNG. While the shares are up 61% YTD, we believe the risk/reward remains attractive as the shares only partially reflect the successful execution of a growing pipeline of attractive FLNG/FSRU projects, in our view. In addition, we believe the LNG shipping market is in the early stages of a multi-year recovery driven by new liquefaction projects in Australia and the US, which could add further upside. Our $35 price target is based on the shares trading near parity with our sum-of-the-parts valuation for three projects in the pipeline, which does not take into account potential valuation uplift from MLP dropdowns and higher IDR splits."
Shares of Golar LNG Ltd. closed at $25.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!