Seagate Technology (STX): Raising PT After Positive Preannouncement - Baird
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) and raised his price target to $37 from $32 after the company announced better than expected preliminary F1Q17 results. Upside was driven by strength in cloud-based storage exabyte capacity, while new high capacity HDD products are gaining traction.
Preliminary revenue is ~$2.8 billion, up from guidance of $2.7 billion. Preliminary GAAP and non-GAAP gross margin is 29%, up from guidance of 27%, driven by better-than-expected demand for high capacity enterprise HDD products.
Shares of Seagate Technology closed at $35.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!