Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $50 at Craig-Hallum; Higher Conviction Dividend Can Be Maintained
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Christian Schwab reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) to $50.00 (from $37.00), saying they have great conviction in the company's dividend.
Schwab commented, "We believe further positive surprises are likely at Seagate given the company’s strategic decision to focus on shipping 1TB and greater drives and reduce its manufacturing footprint which we believe will lead to more stable earnings and cash flow generation."
The analyst highlighted cuts in manufacturing capacity over the next few quarters and accelerating the utilization of its own heads and media facilities. In addition, the company will be refreshing most of its high volume capacity products with lower cost designs.
He added, "Given our increased conviction in the company’s ability to support its $2.52/share dividend we are raising our price target to $50, based on a 5% dividend yield."
Shares of Seagate Technology closed at $34.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Dividends, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!