SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS): Dividend Cut Was Telegraphed - FBR
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Barton Crockett, reiterated his Outperform rating on SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) believing that the dividend cut being out of the way may bring value investors to table.
The analyst believes that the CEO had telegraphed limited support for the dividend on the 2Q16 earnings call, and investors reacted accordingly. No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of SeaWorld Entertainment closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 6.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!