SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS): Dividend Cut Was Telegraphed - FBR
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Barton Crockett, reiterated his Outperform rating on SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) believing that the dividend cut being out of the way may bring value investors to table.
The analyst believes that the CEO had telegraphed limited support for the dividend on the 2Q16 earnings call, and investors reacted accordingly. No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of SeaWorld Entertainment closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!