SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS): Dividend Cut Was Telegraphed - FBR
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst, Barton Crockett, reiterated his Outperform rating on SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) believing that the dividend cut being out of the way may bring value investors to table.
The analyst believes that the CEO had telegraphed limited support for the dividend on the 2Q16 earnings call, and investors reacted accordingly. No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of SeaWorld Entertainment closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Instinet Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 2Q Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!