SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS): Dividend Cut Was Telegraphed - FBR
- Wall Street propped up by tech, discretionary stocks
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst, Barton Crockett, reiterated his Outperform rating on SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) believing that the dividend cut being out of the way may bring value investors to table.
The analyst believes that the CEO had telegraphed limited support for the dividend on the 2Q16 earnings call, and investors reacted accordingly. No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of SeaWorld Entertainment closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Stifel Reiterates Buy Following Carnival Corp's (CCL) Strong 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!