SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS): Dividend Cut Was Telegraphed - FBR
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Barton Crockett, reiterated his Outperform rating on SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) believing that the dividend cut being out of the way may bring value investors to table.
The analyst believes that the CEO had telegraphed limited support for the dividend on the 2Q16 earnings call, and investors reacted accordingly. No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of SeaWorld Entertainment closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Cuts Q3 Revenue Outlook
- Invacare Corp. (IVC) Sells ProBasics Brand
- Costco Wholesale (COST): Patience Brings Rewards - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!