Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Ticks Lower as Jefferies Sees No Change to Approvability
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After surging 27% intra-day on news chief critic Dr. Farkas has left the FDA, Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) is ticking modestly lower (1.4%) after-hours after Jefferies analysts said they see not impact on approvability of eteplirsen, citing a KOL.
"We hosted a call with an FDA regulatory expert on the departure of FDA former agent Dr. Farkas (clinical team leader for eteplirsen review) and its potential impact on the approval process for eteplirsen," analyst Gena Wang said. "Our KOL sees no changes on the probability of approval and believes longer delay suggests a tougher path to approval. We continue to see low probability of approval for eteplirsen and reiterate Underperform rating."
The analyst reiterated an Underperform rating and price target of $7.00
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Replenish Trial Data a 'Clear Win' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!