Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Ticks Lower as Jefferies Sees No Change to Approvability
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
After surging 27% intra-day on news chief critic Dr. Farkas has left the FDA, Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) is ticking modestly lower (1.4%) after-hours after Jefferies analysts said they see not impact on approvability of eteplirsen, citing a KOL.
"We hosted a call with an FDA regulatory expert on the departure of FDA former agent Dr. Farkas (clinical team leader for eteplirsen review) and its potential impact on the approval process for eteplirsen," analyst Gena Wang said. "Our KOL sees no changes on the probability of approval and believes longer delay suggests a tougher path to approval. We continue to see low probability of approval for eteplirsen and reiterate Underperform rating."
The analyst reiterated an Underperform rating and price target of $7.00
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- Jefferies Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Buy
- Generics File Against New Teva Pharma (TEVA) Copaxone 40MG Patent - Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!