Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Ticks Lower as Jefferies Sees No Change to Approvability
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
After surging 27% intra-day on news chief critic Dr. Farkas has left the FDA, Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) is ticking modestly lower (1.4%) after-hours after Jefferies analysts said they see not impact on approvability of eteplirsen, citing a KOL.
"We hosted a call with an FDA regulatory expert on the departure of FDA former agent Dr. Farkas (clinical team leader for eteplirsen review) and its potential impact on the approval process for eteplirsen," analyst Gena Wang said. "Our KOL sees no changes on the probability of approval and believes longer delay suggests a tougher path to approval. We continue to see low probability of approval for eteplirsen and reiterate Underperform rating."
The analyst reiterated an Underperform rating and price target of $7.00
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Target of Cautious Article
- Piper Jaffray Recommends Buying Under Armour (UA) on This Morning's Weakness
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target Ahead of Stericycle's (SRCL) 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!