Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT): Survey Highlights Exondys 51 Opportunity - Baird
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after connecting with 30 doctors treating DMD patients for their perspectives and expected prescribing patterns for Exondys 51.
Most seem convinced of the drug's efficacy, and plan to start prescribing the drug in the next year. Only a few docs have started prescribing the drug already and use estimates through the end of the year indicate that the consensus sales figure of $7.1M may be understating sales for the drug's first quarter on the market.
No change to the price target of $102.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $36.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Weakens Into the Close
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!