Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT): Survey Highlights Exondys 51 Opportunity - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after connecting with 30 doctors treating DMD patients for their perspectives and expected prescribing patterns for Exondys 51.
Most seem convinced of the drug's efficacy, and plan to start prescribing the drug in the next year. Only a few docs have started prescribing the drug already and use estimates through the end of the year indicate that the consensus sales figure of $7.1M may be understating sales for the drug's first quarter on the market.
No change to the price target of $102.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $36.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!