Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT): Cash Enough To Reach Profitability - Oppenheimer
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Michelle Gilson, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) after the company reported 3Q16 financial results, ending the quarter with $395M in cash, which she estimates is sufficient to fund operations into profitability.
She views recent concerns over reimbursement of EXONDYS 51 (approved September 19) as overblown, given the early stage of the launch. She anticipates Sarepta will have 25 patients on EXONDYS 51 by YE2016, based on ~375M DMD patients covered by Cigna, Humana (ambulatory boys only) and United Health.
In 2H17. as payer negotiations stabilize and Sarepta's educational efforts begin to take hold, she anticipates a strong uptick in boys on therapy. No change to the price target of $76.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $39.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!