Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $81 at Needham & Company
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $81.00 (from $47.00) following eteplirsen approval.
Messer commented, "The FDA has granted conditional approval to eteplirsen (Exondys 51) stating that data on dystrophin production was "reasonably likely to predict clinical benefit". We conclude from this statement that the Western blots from the 1st 13 PROMOVI subjects must have been convincing, which bodes well for the study as a whole as well as for the ongoing ESSENCE study. While the FDA approval letter to Sarepta contains some additional post approval requirements beyond our expectations, the prospect of commercial sales beginning shortly more than mitigates the added expense. While the regulatory saga at Sarepta may be over, we think the company's story as drug developers in DMD is just beginning. We reiterate our Buy rating and are raising our price target to $81."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!