Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $81 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $81.00 (from $47.00) following eteplirsen approval.
Messer commented, "The FDA has granted conditional approval to eteplirsen (Exondys 51) stating that data on dystrophin production was "reasonably likely to predict clinical benefit". We conclude from this statement that the Western blots from the 1st 13 PROMOVI subjects must have been convincing, which bodes well for the study as a whole as well as for the ongoing ESSENCE study. While the FDA approval letter to Sarepta contains some additional post approval requirements beyond our expectations, the prospect of commercial sales beginning shortly more than mitigates the added expense. While the regulatory saga at Sarepta may be over, we think the company's story as drug developers in DMD is just beginning. We reiterate our Buy rating and are raising our price target to $81."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $59 at Wedbush; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!