Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $81 at Needham & Company
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $81.00 (from $47.00) following eteplirsen approval.
Messer commented, "The FDA has granted conditional approval to eteplirsen (Exondys 51) stating that data on dystrophin production was "reasonably likely to predict clinical benefit". We conclude from this statement that the Western blots from the 1st 13 PROMOVI subjects must have been convincing, which bodes well for the study as a whole as well as for the ongoing ESSENCE study. While the FDA approval letter to Sarepta contains some additional post approval requirements beyond our expectations, the prospect of commercial sales beginning shortly more than mitigates the added expense. While the regulatory saga at Sarepta may be over, we think the company's story as drug developers in DMD is just beginning. We reiterate our Buy rating and are raising our price target to $81."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!