Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $81 at Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $81.00 (from $47.00) following eteplirsen approval.
Messer commented, "The FDA has granted conditional approval to eteplirsen (Exondys 51) stating that data on dystrophin production was "reasonably likely to predict clinical benefit". We conclude from this statement that the Western blots from the 1st 13 PROMOVI subjects must have been convincing, which bodes well for the study as a whole as well as for the ongoing ESSENCE study. While the FDA approval letter to Sarepta contains some additional post approval requirements beyond our expectations, the prospect of commercial sales beginning shortly more than mitigates the added expense. While the regulatory saga at Sarepta may be over, we think the company's story as drug developers in DMD is just beginning. We reiterate our Buy rating and are raising our price target to $81."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!