Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $66 at Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Heather Behanna reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted her price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $66.00 (from $36.00) after the FDA approved eteplirsen.
Behanna commented, "In line with our expectations after FDA asked for new data, eteplirsen has received accelerated approval from FDA. We anticipate rapid launch and uptake of EXONDYS 51, with peak US sales of ~ $425M as a floor; we see upside as boys grow older and remain on drug. We have lowered our discount rate for the program, driving our price target increase. We note Sarepta has received a priority review voucher (PRV) with approval, which we value for now at $300M ($5/share); in our view, this voucher can mitigate the need for future dilutive financing. We continue to recommend shares of Sarepta at these levels ahead of launch."
The analyst said Sarepta will launch EXONDYS 51 right away at an average net price of $300,000, lower than the firm's expected net price of $425,000; however, it is weight-based and we expect increased net pricing with time.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 'Medically Necessary' at Aetna When Certain Criteria are Met
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!