Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $102 at Baird
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $102.00 (from $23.00) following FDA approval of eteplirsen.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "After months of delays, requests for additional data, and a slew of other DMD rejections, the FDA handed Sarepta a victory this morning. Eteplirsen, branded as EXONDYS 51, has been approved under the accelerated pathway, with a broad label. As a result of the approval and receipt of a potentially lucrative priority review voucher, we are increasing our price target to $102, which now takes into account increased probabilities of commercial expansion into other exons."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised Sharply to 'Street High' $108 at RBC Capital
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) to get broad coverage from Cigna (CI) - Bloomberg
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $79 Following User Conference and Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!