Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $102 at Baird
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $102.00 (from $23.00) following FDA approval of eteplirsen.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "After months of delays, requests for additional data, and a slew of other DMD rejections, the FDA handed Sarepta a victory this morning. Eteplirsen, branded as EXONDYS 51, has been approved under the accelerated pathway, with a broad label. As a result of the approval and receipt of a potentially lucrative priority review voucher, we are increasing our price target to $102, which now takes into account increased probabilities of commercial expansion into other exons."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Outperform
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
- Perrigo (PRGO): Cutting PT After Cautious Commentary - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!