Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $102 at Baird
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $102.00 (from $23.00) following FDA approval of eteplirsen.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "After months of delays, requests for additional data, and a slew of other DMD rejections, the FDA handed Sarepta a victory this morning. Eteplirsen, branded as EXONDYS 51, has been approved under the accelerated pathway, with a broad label. As a result of the approval and receipt of a potentially lucrative priority review voucher, we are increasing our price target to $102, which now takes into account increased probabilities of commercial expansion into other exons."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!