Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $102 at Baird
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $102.00 (from $23.00) following FDA approval of eteplirsen.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "After months of delays, requests for additional data, and a slew of other DMD rejections, the FDA handed Sarepta a victory this morning. Eteplirsen, branded as EXONDYS 51, has been approved under the accelerated pathway, with a broad label. As a result of the approval and receipt of a potentially lucrative priority review voucher, we are increasing our price target to $102, which now takes into account increased probabilities of commercial expansion into other exons."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised Sharply to 'Street High' $108 at RBC Capital
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Baidu (BIDU) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $79 Following User Conference and Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!