Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised to $102 at Baird
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $102.00 (from $23.00) following FDA approval of eteplirsen.
Analyst Brian Skorney commented, "After months of delays, requests for additional data, and a slew of other DMD rejections, the FDA handed Sarepta a victory this morning. Eteplirsen, branded as EXONDYS 51, has been approved under the accelerated pathway, with a broad label. As a result of the approval and receipt of a potentially lucrative priority review voucher, we are increasing our price target to $102, which now takes into account increased probabilities of commercial expansion into other exons."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!