Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised Sharply to 'Street High' $108 at RBC Capital
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Simos Simeonidis reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $108.00 (from $83.00) after a survey of 100 neurologist and call with three neurologists who treat DMD to discuss the results of the survey.
Simeonidis commented, : Based on the results from the 100 neurologist survey we published yesterday and on today’s investor call with three DMD KOLs (see below for key takeaways), we have adjusted our revenue model for EXONDYS 51. We are using higher penetration rates and earlier peak sales, to reflect what we expect will be a very successful launch, once the logistics of reimbursement are slowly ironed out for patients in the first 2-3 quarters. Given the product’s broad label, its apparent safety (thus far) and the understandable urgency of the DMD patient community to gain immediate access to this agent, we don’t expect reimbursement to end up being a significant issue; similar to what the KOLs on our call stated and contrary to the concerns expressed in our survey. We have made similar adjustments to our projections in the revenue models for Sarepta’s follow-on agents under development, which we have probability-adjusted based on their stage of development (33%-50%)."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $59.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Recommends Buying Sarepta (SRPT) on Weakness Related to UnitedHealthcare Commercial Drug Policy
- Aetna (AET) covers Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51, with restrictions - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!