Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised Sharply to 'Street High' $108 at RBC Capital
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Simos Simeonidis reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $108.00 (from $83.00) after a survey of 100 neurologist and call with three neurologists who treat DMD to discuss the results of the survey.
Simeonidis commented, : Based on the results from the 100 neurologist survey we published yesterday and on today’s investor call with three DMD KOLs (see below for key takeaways), we have adjusted our revenue model for EXONDYS 51. We are using higher penetration rates and earlier peak sales, to reflect what we expect will be a very successful launch, once the logistics of reimbursement are slowly ironed out for patients in the first 2-3 quarters. Given the product’s broad label, its apparent safety (thus far) and the understandable urgency of the DMD patient community to gain immediate access to this agent, we don’t expect reimbursement to end up being a significant issue; similar to what the KOLs on our call stated and contrary to the concerns expressed in our survey. We have made similar adjustments to our projections in the revenue models for Sarepta’s follow-on agents under development, which we have probability-adjusted based on their stage of development (33%-50%)."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $59.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!