Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) Label More Inclusive Than Anticipated - Oppenheimer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson reiterated an Outperform rating and $60 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after the FDA announced the approval of eteplirsen (EXONDYS51) for the treatment of DMD amenable to Exon 51 skipping.
In conjunction with eteplirsen's accelerated approval, Sarepta will receive a pediatric review voucher that could be worth up to $350M.
"Notably, the label includes all patients with DMD amenable to exon 51 skipping, and does not restrict use by ambulatory status nor age," the analyst notes.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Discusses Biogen (BIIB) Seizure Patient
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!