Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) Label More Inclusive Than Anticipated - Oppenheimer
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson reiterated an Outperform rating and $60 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after the FDA announced the approval of eteplirsen (EXONDYS51) for the treatment of DMD amenable to Exon 51 skipping.
In conjunction with eteplirsen's accelerated approval, Sarepta will receive a pediatric review voucher that could be worth up to $350M.
"Notably, the label includes all patients with DMD amenable to exon 51 skipping, and does not restrict use by ambulatory status nor age," the analyst notes.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Spark Therapeutics (ONCE) SPK-9001 FIX Levels Still Best-in-Class But More Steroid Use - Jefferies
- High VCN Number at ASH Bodes Well for bluebird bio (BLUE) - Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!