Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) Label More Inclusive Than Anticipated - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson reiterated an Outperform rating and $60 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after the FDA announced the approval of eteplirsen (EXONDYS51) for the treatment of DMD amenable to Exon 51 skipping.
In conjunction with eteplirsen's accelerated approval, Sarepta will receive a pediatric review voucher that could be worth up to $350M.
"Notably, the label includes all patients with DMD amenable to exon 51 skipping, and does not restrict use by ambulatory status nor age," the analyst notes.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Shares Continue to Session Lows
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!