Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) Label More Inclusive Than Anticipated - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson reiterated an Outperform rating and $60 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after the FDA announced the approval of eteplirsen (EXONDYS51) for the treatment of DMD amenable to Exon 51 skipping.
In conjunction with eteplirsen's accelerated approval, Sarepta will receive a pediatric review voucher that could be worth up to $350M.
"Notably, the label includes all patients with DMD amenable to exon 51 skipping, and does not restrict use by ambulatory status nor age," the analyst notes.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Shares Continue to Session Lows
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!