Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) Label More Inclusive Than Anticipated - Oppenheimer
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson reiterated an Outperform rating and $60 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) after the FDA announced the approval of eteplirsen (EXONDYS51) for the treatment of DMD amenable to Exon 51 skipping.
In conjunction with eteplirsen's accelerated approval, Sarepta will receive a pediatric review voucher that could be worth up to $350M.
"Notably, the label includes all patients with DMD amenable to exon 51 skipping, and does not restrict use by ambulatory status nor age," the analyst notes.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Positive on Sarepta (SRPT) Initial Exondys Launch Metrics
- Barclays Downgrades Chiasma (CHMA) to Underweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades The Michaels Companies (MIK) to Overweight Citing Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!