Sarepta (SRPT) Wins Key PTO Decision on Composition of Matter Patents - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson notes US Patent and Trademark Office ruled in favor of Sarepta (NASDAQ: SRPT) for Patents 7,960,541 and 7,807,816 in its patent interference proceeding (interference number 106,008).
Gilson notes these cover composition of matter for eteplirsen, giving the Sarepta freedom to operate and IP in commercialization of eteplirsen in the US. Additionally, it complicates enforcement of last year's "method of use" ruling in favor of BioMarin (note here). The decision is subject to appeal.
The firm Outperform price target of $76.00
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Said to Price $300M at $59.75 - Feurstein
- Morgan Stanley Sees Favorable GW Pharma (GWPH) Entry Point Ahead of Second LGS Trial Data
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Offering Seeing High Demand, Expected to Price at Modest Discount - Feurstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!