Sarepta (SRPT) Wins Key PTO Decision on Composition of Matter Patents - Oppenheimer
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson notes US Patent and Trademark Office ruled in favor of Sarepta (NASDAQ: SRPT) for Patents 7,960,541 and 7,807,816 in its patent interference proceeding (interference number 106,008).
Gilson notes these cover composition of matter for eteplirsen, giving the Sarepta freedom to operate and IP in commercialization of eteplirsen in the US. Additionally, it complicates enforcement of last year's "method of use" ruling in favor of BioMarin (note here). The decision is subject to appeal.
The firm Outperform price target of $76.00
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy (SGY) Continues Recent Surge on Higher Oil Prices
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!