Sarepta (SRPT) Wins Key PTO Decision on Composition of Matter Patents - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson notes US Patent and Trademark Office ruled in favor of Sarepta (NASDAQ: SRPT) for Patents 7,960,541 and 7,807,816 in its patent interference proceeding (interference number 106,008).
Gilson notes these cover composition of matter for eteplirsen, giving the Sarepta freedom to operate and IP in commercialization of eteplirsen in the US. Additionally, it complicates enforcement of last year's "method of use" ruling in favor of BioMarin (note here). The decision is subject to appeal.
The firm Outperform price target of $76.00
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!