Sarepta (SRPT) Wins Key PTO Decision on Composition of Matter Patents - Oppenheimer
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson notes US Patent and Trademark Office ruled in favor of Sarepta (NASDAQ: SRPT) for Patents 7,960,541 and 7,807,816 in its patent interference proceeding (interference number 106,008).
Gilson notes these cover composition of matter for eteplirsen, giving the Sarepta freedom to operate and IP in commercialization of eteplirsen in the US. Additionally, it complicates enforcement of last year's "method of use" ruling in favor of BioMarin (note here). The decision is subject to appeal.
The firm Outperform price target of $76.00
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
- Dean Foods (DF) November volatility increases on sharp rally
- UPDATE: FTC said to reject Sherwin-Williams' (SHW) acquisition of Valspar Corp. (VAL) - NY Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!