Sarepta (SRPT) Wins Key PTO Decision on Composition of Matter Patents - Oppenheimer
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson notes US Patent and Trademark Office ruled in favor of Sarepta (NASDAQ: SRPT) for Patents 7,960,541 and 7,807,816 in its patent interference proceeding (interference number 106,008).
Gilson notes these cover composition of matter for eteplirsen, giving the Sarepta freedom to operate and IP in commercialization of eteplirsen in the US. Additionally, it complicates enforcement of last year's "method of use" ruling in favor of BioMarin (note here). The decision is subject to appeal.
The firm Outperform price target of $76.00
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aetna (AET) covers Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51, with restrictions - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!