Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised to $76 at Oppenheimer Amid Eteplirsen Approval
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson reiterated an Outperform rating and raised her price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $76.00 (from $60.00) after the FDA announced the approval of eteplirsen (EXONDYS 51) for the treatment of all boys with DMD amenable to Exon 51 skipping.
Gilson commented, "Eteplirsen's approval is in line with our expectations, though the label is more inclusive than we had anticipated. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our 12-18-month price target for SRPT shares to $76 from a previous $60. We anticipate eteplirsen revenues to begin in 4Q16 and update our launch estimates to reflect label, post-marketing requirements, and launch delay—a result of the approval delayed beyond our previous expectations (August 2016 launch). Sarepta will also receive a Rare Pediatric Disease Priority Review voucher, which could be worth up to $350M. We continue to model a 4Q16 financing to support launch."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!