Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised to $76 at Oppenheimer Amid Eteplirsen Approval
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson reiterated an Outperform rating and raised her price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $76.00 (from $60.00) after the FDA announced the approval of eteplirsen (EXONDYS 51) for the treatment of all boys with DMD amenable to Exon 51 skipping.
Gilson commented, "Eteplirsen's approval is in line with our expectations, though the label is more inclusive than we had anticipated. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our 12-18-month price target for SRPT shares to $76 from a previous $60. We anticipate eteplirsen revenues to begin in 4Q16 and update our launch estimates to reflect label, post-marketing requirements, and launch delay—a result of the approval delayed beyond our previous expectations (August 2016 launch). Sarepta will also receive a Rare Pediatric Disease Priority Review voucher, which could be worth up to $350M. We continue to model a 4Q16 financing to support launch."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!