Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised to $72 at Wedbush Ahead of US Launch of Exondys 51
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst Heather Behanna reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted her price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $72.00 (from $66.00) ahead of the US Launch of Exondys 51.
Behanna commented, "With the first patient dosed with commercial Exondys 51 this week, we have built out our model to look at US potential penetration into each segment of boys amenable to therapy – younger boys, ambulant boys and nonambulant boys. We have adjusted our 2016 revenue down to $4.8M, but increased peak revenues to $439M from $420M assuming that by 2022, over 1000 boys, or ~80% of genotyped patients in the US, will be on therapy. We see recent concerns on reimbursement as overdone and believe that case by case, near all boys will be covered. We continue to like shares of Sarepta ahead of full Exondys 51 launch, and clarity on an EU regulatory path."
The believes the launch should have a rapid start, but logistical challenges remain. "In our view, there is near unprecedented awareness of Exondys 51 and we expect many families to be queued up for drug. However, we believe 4Q sales will be modest, as it could take 30-90 days for reimbursement and we believe it will take time for boys to schedule appointments for infusion. Although home infusions could be an option over time, we anticipate all boys will go to hospitals for infusions at the start, translating into a 23.1% discount across the board."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $57.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 requires "review of drug and site of care required" at Aetna
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!