Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised to $58 at Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang reiterated a Hold rating but lifted her price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $58.00 (from $50.00).
Wang commented, "Our deep analysis and DD with 4 payer KOLs suggest payers likely will regularly monitor real world benefit for Exondys 51 given its high price tag and a label stating no established clinical benefit. We expect net price in the range of $309-402K (assuming 70% compliance) with majority of pts likely covered by Medicaid. We raise PT to $58 to reflect updated launch assumptions and we believe stock is fairly valued."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $61.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!