Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised to $58 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang reiterated a Hold rating but lifted her price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $58.00 (from $50.00).
Wang commented, "Our deep analysis and DD with 4 payer KOLs suggest payers likely will regularly monitor real world benefit for Exondys 51 given its high price tag and a label stating no established clinical benefit. We expect net price in the range of $309-402K (assuming 70% compliance) with majority of pts likely covered by Medicaid. We raise PT to $58 to reflect updated launch assumptions and we believe stock is fairly valued."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $61.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!