Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised to $58 at Jefferies
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang reiterated a Hold rating but lifted her price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $58.00 (from $50.00).
Wang commented, "Our deep analysis and DD with 4 payer KOLs suggest payers likely will regularly monitor real world benefit for Exondys 51 given its high price tag and a label stating no established clinical benefit. We expect net price in the range of $309-402K (assuming 70% compliance) with majority of pts likely covered by Medicaid. We raise PT to $58 to reflect updated launch assumptions and we believe stock is fairly valued."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $61.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $59 at Wedbush; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!