Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company; Sees Upside to $60
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer raised his price target on Buy-rated Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $47.00 (from $26.00), with upside to $60. Messer said "while we view the departure of FDA reviewer Dr. Ron Farkas as a potential positive for eteplirsen approval, we still believe the requested Western blot data from PROMOVI remains the critical deciding factor."
He added, "As a reminder, Western blot data from the original eteplirsen studies indicated an average increase of dystrophin of ~0.9%, which many FDA and Advisory Committee members found disappointing. However, there were issues with the way the blots were analyzed and a poor correlation between the original and a second analysis. We believe other evidence, such as a demonstration of consistent dystophin mRNA increases, support eteplirsen's mechanism and therefore are inclined to believe the PROMOVI samples will support approval."
They believe approval would justify a $3B+ market cap, or ~$60/share.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $25.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot FDA News
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!