Sarepta (SRPT) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company; Sees Upside to $60
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer raised his price target on Buy-rated Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $47.00 (from $26.00), with upside to $60. Messer said "while we view the departure of FDA reviewer Dr. Ron Farkas as a potential positive for eteplirsen approval, we still believe the requested Western blot data from PROMOVI remains the critical deciding factor."
He added, "As a reminder, Western blot data from the original eteplirsen studies indicated an average increase of dystrophin of ~0.9%, which many FDA and Advisory Committee members found disappointing. However, there were issues with the way the blots were analyzed and a poor correlation between the original and a second analysis. We believe other evidence, such as a demonstration of consistent dystophin mRNA increases, support eteplirsen's mechanism and therefore are inclined to believe the PROMOVI samples will support approval."
They believe approval would justify a $3B+ market cap, or ~$60/share.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $25.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot FDA News
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!