Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): Thought After CEO Meeting - Cowen
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen reiterated his Outperform on shares of Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) after meeting with the CEO and learning that the majority of disruptive initiatives such as "hair care reset, packaging updates, store refreshes, IT, & DC updates" are completed. Going forward, the company can focus on training store associates to improve selling, tweaking the right marketing focus, optimizing loyalty, & adding new brands.
The analyst expects a steady pace of share gains in professional beauty products. "Existing share leadership (32% NA share), a scale Beauty Club Card loyalty program, global growth runway (23% of sales), and hair care focus (45+% mix) will drive steady low single digit comps and consistent store growth (+2-3%) in a relatively recession resistant industry".
No change to the price target of $29.
Shares of Sally Beauty Holdings closed at $26.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $296 at Cowen Following Latest Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!