SYNNEX Corp. (SNX): Good Quarter But Maintaining Hold - Needham
- Wall Street dips as investors digest earnings
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Richard Kugele,reiterated his Hold rating on shares of SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX) after the company reported impressive F3Q results.
The company exceeded both revenue and EPS guidance/consensus by $200M/$0.17, respectively. Strength in the quarter was driven by execution first and foremost but also by the Hyve business (recall they do all final test and configuration for Facebook among other hyperscale players) and a stable IT spending environment. Concentrix also showed a solid performance (especially on operating margin) but remains challenging to model accurately.
The analyst believes he missed the opportunity on SNX in the near term and will wait for a more attractive entry point; therefore he maintains the Hold rating. However, the demand commentary and strong data center spending performance bode well for CDW (NASDAQ: CDW), WDC (NASDAQ: WDC) and STX (NASDAQ: STX).
Shares of SYNNEX Corp. closed at $106.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!