SPS Commerce (SPSC): Management Meetings Highlight A Return To 20% Growth - Needham
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) but raised the price target to $83.00 from $70.00. The analyst hosted investor meetings with CEO, Archie Black. The meetings supported the analyst's thesis that significant customer demand trends combined with a well positioned product can sustain the company's desired 20% organic revenue growth profile for several years.
Meetings highlighted significant technology demand by retailers and suppliers trying to meet shifting consumer purchasing preferences and a push up-market driven by partners as larger suppliers seek more flexible solutions provided by Cloud vendors such as SPS. Management remains confident it has fixed the constrained sales capacity issues exiting FY15 which recent metrics support and that it can re-attain its coveted 20% growth level in 2H17.
Shares of SPS Commerce closed at $72.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!