SPS Commerce (SPSC): Management Meetings Highlight A Return To 20% Growth - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) but raised the price target to $83.00 from $70.00. The analyst hosted investor meetings with CEO, Archie Black. The meetings supported the analyst's thesis that significant customer demand trends combined with a well positioned product can sustain the company's desired 20% organic revenue growth profile for several years.
Meetings highlighted significant technology demand by retailers and suppliers trying to meet shifting consumer purchasing preferences and a push up-market driven by partners as larger suppliers seek more flexible solutions provided by Cloud vendors such as SPS. Management remains confident it has fixed the constrained sales capacity issues exiting FY15 which recent metrics support and that it can re-attain its coveted 20% growth level in 2H17.
Shares of SPS Commerce closed at $72.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Needham & Company Upgrades Instructure, Inc. (INST) to Strong Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!