SINA (SINA) PT Raised to $65 at Brean Capital
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Fawne Jiang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on SINA Corporation (NASDAQ: SINA) to $65.00 (from $55.00) following strong 2Q16 results driven by robust growth from Weibo on the back of continued user growth and accelerating monetization while portal business stabilized.
Jiang commented, " As a result, SINA raised its FY2016 revenue guidance to $950mm-1,000mm (9%-15% YoY). Despite macro headwinds, we believe Weibo is well positioned to ride on the new trends of China’s online advertising market in mobile, social and video and will continue to take market share from traditional media. As such, we expect Weibo to maintain the strong monetization momentum in the near term driven by robust growth of SME ads and increasing demand from brand advertisers, while the launch of video and live broadcasting and development of KOL economy should continue enhancing user engagement creating increasing monetization opportunities down the road. As Weibo continues to show a strong growth trajectory and portal stabilizing, SINA’s overall margin should improve with operating leverage from Weibo and cost controls from portal. From an asset perspective, we believe SINA stock is undervalued. Fundamentally, we see the potential improvement in both growth and margin outlook going forward. As such, we reiterate our Buy rating on SINA and raise our target price to $65 from $55."
Shares of SINA Corporation closed at $58.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!