Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): NDR Hints That 2017 Could Be The Bottom Of The Cycle - BMO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Joel Tiss, reiterated his Outperform rating on Rush Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ: RUSHA) after spending a day with Rush management trying to gauge the status of the current truck cycle and the relevance of the recent alliance announcement between Volkswagen and Navistar.
The analyst learned that the North American market continues to battle with excess used truck inventory and weak demand from lowered freight rates. However, with the emission standards driven pre-buy expected to start in 2018, 2017 could potentially be the bottom of the cycle.
No change to price target of $25.
Shares of Rush Enterprises Inc. closed at $22.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!