Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Added to Berenberg's Alpha List
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Berenberg adds Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) to its Alpha list while retaining a Buy rating and price target of $100.
Analyst Stuart Gordon commented, "We retain Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) as our top pick in the cruise segment with a price target of $100. We believe that it will beat the $6.78 of EPS in 2017 needed to meet the EPS leg of its “double, double” strategy and this will see the shares re-rate. In our view, little attention is being paid to the potential for RCL to meet the 2017 EPS target simply from a number of financial and operational dynamics that are being underappreciated and that add c$0.74 of EPS. We add RCL to our ALPHA list."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $76.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean To Hold Conference Call On Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Sell, Says "We are the only Sell rating on the street"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray Alpha List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!