Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Added to Berenberg's Alpha List
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Berenberg adds Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) to its Alpha list while retaining a Buy rating and price target of $100.
Analyst Stuart Gordon commented, "We retain Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) as our top pick in the cruise segment with a price target of $100. We believe that it will beat the $6.78 of EPS in 2017 needed to meet the EPS leg of its “double, double” strategy and this will see the shares re-rate. In our view, little attention is being paid to the potential for RCL to meet the 2017 EPS target simply from a number of financial and operational dynamics that are being underappreciated and that add c$0.74 of EPS. We add RCL to our ALPHA list."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $76.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray Alpha List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!