Roth Trims PT on Enphase Energy (ENPH) to $1.50 Amid Restructuring, Equity Offering
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital cut its price target on Neutral-rated Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) from $1.80 down to $1.50 after the company announced restructuring plans and an equity raise on Thursday night.
Analyst Philip Shen commented today:
Shares fell sharply during after-hours trading. While details of the deal have not yet been provided, the offering could reduce near-term B/S concerns, though the company’s earnings outlook, in our view, remains challenged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!