Roth Trims PT on Enphase Energy (ENPH) to $1.50 Amid Restructuring, Equity Offering
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital cut its price target on Neutral-rated Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) from $1.80 down to $1.50 after the company announced restructuring plans and an equity raise on Thursday night.
Analyst Philip Shen commented today:
Shares fell sharply during after-hours trading. While details of the deal have not yet been provided, the offering could reduce near-term B/S concerns, though the company’s earnings outlook, in our view, remains challenged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Baird Remains Bullish on Regency Centers (REG) Following Updated Guidance
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!