Roth Remains Positive on BioLineRx (BLRX) Following Q2 Report, CEO Succession
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms BioLineRx (Nasdaq: BLRX) at Buy with a price target of $7 following Q2 results and appointment of a new CEO, as announced early Thursday.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented,
The company has several important catalysts slated by year-end, which should be able to address the recent Nasdaq de-listing notice (January 2017 deadline). From a data standpoint, BL-8040 remains the lead value driver with 1) full data from the Phase IIa in r/rAML in September 2016 at SOHO and 2) partial data from the ongoing Phase II in stem cell mobilization by year-end (full data by end of 2017).
The BL-8040 program in pancreatic cancer program will also get running this quarter, first with the Phase IIa combo with Merck's (NYSE: MRK) Keytruda and then an IST with MDAnderson in a Phase IIa by year-end. Beyond response rates, key assessments will include changes in the tumor microenvironment, especially impact on infiltrating Tcells. Omega is continuing to launch BL-5010 in different geographies and BLRX projects $2-4 million royalty potential at peak. A second OTC indication is also in development with ~the same royalty potential. The company will be starting the regulatory process for BL-7010 as a GRAS food additive for gluten sensitivity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!