Roth Comments on Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi Presentation of Sarilumab Phase 3 Data; Affirms at 'Buy'
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Westport (WPRT) Updates on HPDI 2.0 Program; Cuts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Received Net $9.4B from Alibaba (BABA) IPO
- California Bans Single-Use Plastic Grocery Bags
Roth Capital comments on Regeneron (Nasdaq: REGN) after it and Sanofi presented positive results from a phase 3 trial of investigational drug sarilumab in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients who were inadequate responders to methotrexate (MTX) therapy.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis said,
Of note is that the 200mg group showed a 90 percent reduction of structural damage compared to placebo at week 52 as assessed by radiography. The secondary endpoint was major clinical response (MCR) defined as a 70 percent or more reduction of RA signs and symptoms. The results show a MCR of 13 percent (150mg), 15 percent (200mg) and 3 percent (placebo).
Pantginis has Regeneron at Buy with a price target of $382, saying,
We believe REGN has solid growth prospects based on: 1) approved and late stage products, 2) a deep pipeline, 3) expansion of indications for current products, 4) strong partners and, 5) strong cash management.
Regeneron Pharma closed at $310.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Latest Data for Regeneron's (REGN) Dupilumab Broadens Benefit Profile - Roth
- Topeka Capital Upgrades Worthington Industries (WOR) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Bullish on Canadian Pacific (CP) Following Buyback News and Into Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!