Roth Comments on Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi Presentation of Sarilumab Phase 3 Data; Affirms at 'Buy'
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- Starz (STRZA) Looking to Sell for $5 Billion - NY Post
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
Roth Capital comments on Regeneron (Nasdaq: REGN) after it and Sanofi presented positive results from a phase 3 trial of investigational drug sarilumab in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients who were inadequate responders to methotrexate (MTX) therapy.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis said,
Of note is that the 200mg group showed a 90 percent reduction of structural damage compared to placebo at week 52 as assessed by radiography. The secondary endpoint was major clinical response (MCR) defined as a 70 percent or more reduction of RA signs and symptoms. The results show a MCR of 13 percent (150mg), 15 percent (200mg) and 3 percent (placebo).
Pantginis has Regeneron at Buy with a price target of $382, saying,
We believe REGN has solid growth prospects based on: 1) approved and late stage products, 2) a deep pipeline, 3) expansion of indications for current products, 4) strong partners and, 5) strong cash management.
Regeneron Pharma closed at $310.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron's (REGN) Dupilumab Receives FDA Breakthrough Designation; Roth Capital Comments
- FBR Capital Downgrades Tyco International (TYC) to Market Perform
- Goldman Sachs Adds Realogy (RLGY) to CL-Buy List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!