Roth Comments on Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi Presentation of Sarilumab Phase 3 Data; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Roth Capital comments on Regeneron (Nasdaq: REGN) after it and Sanofi presented positive results from a phase 3 trial of investigational drug sarilumab in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients who were inadequate responders to methotrexate (MTX) therapy.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis said,
Of note is that the 200mg group showed a 90 percent reduction of structural damage compared to placebo at week 52 as assessed by radiography. The secondary endpoint was major clinical response (MCR) defined as a 70 percent or more reduction of RA signs and symptoms. The results show a MCR of 13 percent (150mg), 15 percent (200mg) and 3 percent (placebo).
Pantginis has Regeneron at Buy with a price target of $382, saying,
We believe REGN has solid growth prospects based on: 1) approved and late stage products, 2) a deep pipeline, 3) expansion of indications for current products, 4) strong partners and, 5) strong cash management.
Regeneron Pharma closed at $310.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Angie's List (ANGI) to Sector Perform
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $90 at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!