Roth Comments on Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi Presentation of Sarilumab Phase 3 Data; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Roth Capital comments on Regeneron (Nasdaq: REGN) after it and Sanofi presented positive results from a phase 3 trial of investigational drug sarilumab in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients who were inadequate responders to methotrexate (MTX) therapy.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis said,
Of note is that the 200mg group showed a 90 percent reduction of structural damage compared to placebo at week 52 as assessed by radiography. The secondary endpoint was major clinical response (MCR) defined as a 70 percent or more reduction of RA signs and symptoms. The results show a MCR of 13 percent (150mg), 15 percent (200mg) and 3 percent (placebo).
Pantginis has Regeneron at Buy with a price target of $382, saying,
We believe REGN has solid growth prospects based on: 1) approved and late stage products, 2) a deep pipeline, 3) expansion of indications for current products, 4) strong partners and, 5) strong cash management.
Regeneron Pharma closed at $310.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth 'Encouraged' by Spectrum's (SPPI) Licensing Agreement with CASI Pharma (CASI)
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Peabody Energy (BTU) to Sell
- VF Corp. (VFC) PT Raised to $81 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!