Roth Capital Would be Buyers of Cree (CREE) on Turnaround; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms Cree, Inc., (Nasdaq: CREE) with a Buy rating and $34 price target following Q1 results and outlook issued Tuesday night.
The firm commented,
Cree posted modest F1Q17 (Sept.) upside, delivering revenue and adj-EPS $1.3m and $0.01, above our respective estimates. The midpoint guide was below our model on expectations for a mild ramp in commercial sales. We believe the Lighting Products segment is poised for strong positive gains as the Gen3/Gen4 bulb reset appears nearly complete, and management reported a strong inflection in quoting activity. We would be buyers for a turnaround, where the key actions have already been taken, in our view.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!