Roth Capital Would be Buyers of Cree (CREE) on Turnaround; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms Cree, Inc., (Nasdaq: CREE) with a Buy rating and $34 price target following Q1 results and outlook issued Tuesday night.
The firm commented,
Cree posted modest F1Q17 (Sept.) upside, delivering revenue and adj-EPS $1.3m and $0.01, above our respective estimates. The midpoint guide was below our model on expectations for a mild ramp in commercial sales. We believe the Lighting Products segment is poised for strong positive gains as the Gen3/Gen4 bulb reset appears nearly complete, and management reported a strong inflection in quoting activity. We would be buyers for a turnaround, where the key actions have already been taken, in our view.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
- Barclays Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!