Roth Capital Trims PT on Plug Power (PLUG) to $1.75 Following Q2 Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital trims its price target on Neutral-rated Plug Power (Nasdaq: PLUG) from $2 down to $1.75.
Analyst Craig Irwin commented,
Updating estimates for 2Q16 results and Plug's adoption of PPA accounting. While GenDrive margins are impressive, and have room to increase further, the implied margins for Plug's infrastructure business remain tepid, and we see necessary improvement here as a key factor for Plug to meet 2016 GAAP gross margin guidance. Nearly half of Plug's 11,000 fielded units have been booked as revenue under lease or PPA accounting, so visibility on profits here could present a material catalyst for the stock.
We are adjusting our model for 2Q16 results, and incorporating the impact of PPA's in our GAAP forecast. Both gross margin and cash flow guide [of ($20m) cash for operations] point to 2H16 earnings above estimates, but we remain conservative given limited visibility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!