Roth Capital Trims PT on Plug Power (PLUG) to $1.75 Following Q2 Report
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital trims its price target on Neutral-rated Plug Power (Nasdaq: PLUG) from $2 down to $1.75.
Analyst Craig Irwin commented,
Updating estimates for 2Q16 results and Plug's adoption of PPA accounting. While GenDrive margins are impressive, and have room to increase further, the implied margins for Plug's infrastructure business remain tepid, and we see necessary improvement here as a key factor for Plug to meet 2016 GAAP gross margin guidance. Nearly half of Plug's 11,000 fielded units have been booked as revenue under lease or PPA accounting, so visibility on profits here could present a material catalyst for the stock.
We are adjusting our model for 2Q16 results, and incorporating the impact of PPA's in our GAAP forecast. Both gross margin and cash flow guide [of ($20m) cash for operations] point to 2H16 earnings above estimates, but we remain conservative given limited visibility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!