Roth Capital Trims PT on Energy Focus (EFOI) to $5 Following Q2 Results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital trims its price target on Neutral-rated Energy Focus (NASDAQ: EFOI) from $6 down to $5 after the company reported Q2 results on Thursday.
Analyst Craig Irwin commented,
Energy Focus reported disappointing 2Q16 results, and issued revenue guidance well below consensus estimates. Without a major rebound in Navy revenue, which we see as unlikely, Energy Focus will likely start burning more cash into 2017. Available cash of $25m does give the company some flexibility to reposition, but we remain cautious waiting for tangible evidence of a return to future profitability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!