Roth Capital Trims PT on Energy Focus (EFOI) to $5 Following Q2 Results
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital trims its price target on Neutral-rated Energy Focus (NASDAQ: EFOI) from $6 down to $5 after the company reported Q2 results on Thursday.
Analyst Craig Irwin commented,
Energy Focus reported disappointing 2Q16 results, and issued revenue guidance well below consensus estimates. Without a major rebound in Navy revenue, which we see as unlikely, Energy Focus will likely start burning more cash into 2017. Available cash of $25m does give the company some flexibility to reposition, but we remain cautious waiting for tangible evidence of a return to future profitability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL): Improving Visibility, Raising PT - Wedbush
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!