Roth Capital Trims PT on Aduro Biotech (ADRO) to $20 Amid FDA Partial Hold on LADD Trials
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
oth Capital trims its price target on Buy-rated Aduro Biotech (Nasdaq: ADRO) from $22 to $20 following news that the FDA placed a partial clinical hold on LADD studies.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
While our confidence remains high on the LADD platform, partially driven by Janssen's commitment, today's news represents another unfortunate perception knock for LADD. We fully expect the company and FDA to institute thoughtful, modified protocols and for the programs to continue. We also believe investor confidence remains low on the interim STELLAR data expected shortly. Overall we believe the LADD platform has been widely discounted by many investors based on our discussions. What remains unchanged, however, is the growing excitement for the STING program partnered with Novartis (NVS-NC). Pipeline visibility should also increase significantly, in our belief over the next 12 months and is led by STING oncology program initial ADU-S100 data expected in 2017. The STING platform's broad applicability to both infectious disease and autoimmune disorders is also moving quickly toward the clinic (both wholly owned by Aduro).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Discusses Biogen (BIIB) Seizure Patient
- Roth Capital Affirms Heat Biologics (HTBX) at 'Buy' Following HS-110 Combo Data
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!