Roth Capital Starts Vertex Energy (VTNR) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on Vertex Energy (NASDAQ: VTNR) with a Neutral rating.
Analyst Gerry Sweeney commented, "We initiate Vertex with a Neutral rating. Volatile oil markets have made managing spreads in the used oil collections and re-refining market extremely challenging leading to capital raises and asset sales. However, we believe a turnaround is emerging driven by: 1) stability in commodity oil markets; 2) improved asset utilization; 3) broadening end markets; and, 4) price discipline in the collections market. We look for one to two quarters of performance before becoming more positive."
Shares of Vertex Energy closed at $1.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Oppenheimer Starts Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!