Roth Capital Starts Vertex Energy (VTNR) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on Vertex Energy (NASDAQ: VTNR) with a Neutral rating.
Analyst Gerry Sweeney commented, "We initiate Vertex with a Neutral rating. Volatile oil markets have made managing spreads in the used oil collections and re-refining market extremely challenging leading to capital raises and asset sales. However, we believe a turnaround is emerging driven by: 1) stability in commodity oil markets; 2) improved asset utilization; 3) broadening end markets; and, 4) price discipline in the collections market. We look for one to two quarters of performance before becoming more positive."
Shares of Vertex Energy closed at $1.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!