Roth Capital Starts Sophiris Bio (SPHS) at Buy, $8 PT
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on Sophiris Bio (NASDAQ: SPHS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented, "We are initiating coverage of Sophiris with a Buy rating and $8 price target. The company's lead asset, PRX302 has the potential to address the large markets of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) with a positive Phase III in hand and localized prostate cancer."
He added, "We see both BPH and PCa as indications with significant unmet clinical needs, and view PRX302 as a complement to current surgical and non-surgical approaches. With a product now in late-stage clinical development and positive data in hand, we urge investors to consider the investment case ahead of upcoming catalysts."
Shares of Sophiris Bio closed at $2.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- Needham & Company Downgrades Sigma Designs (SIGM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!