Roth Capital Starts Sophiris Bio (SPHS) at Buy, $8 PT
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on Sophiris Bio (NASDAQ: SPHS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented, "We are initiating coverage of Sophiris with a Buy rating and $8 price target. The company's lead asset, PRX302 has the potential to address the large markets of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) with a positive Phase III in hand and localized prostate cancer."
He added, "We see both BPH and PCa as indications with significant unmet clinical needs, and view PRX302 as a complement to current surgical and non-surgical approaches. With a product now in late-stage clinical development and positive data in hand, we urge investors to consider the investment case ahead of upcoming catalysts."
Shares of Sophiris Bio closed at $2.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!