Roth Capital Starts Sophiris Bio (SPHS) at Buy, $8 PT
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on Sophiris Bio (NASDAQ: SPHS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented, "We are initiating coverage of Sophiris with a Buy rating and $8 price target. The company's lead asset, PRX302 has the potential to address the large markets of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) with a positive Phase III in hand and localized prostate cancer."
He added, "We see both BPH and PCa as indications with significant unmet clinical needs, and view PRX302 as a complement to current surgical and non-surgical approaches. With a product now in late-stage clinical development and positive data in hand, we urge investors to consider the investment case ahead of upcoming catalysts."
Shares of Sophiris Bio closed at $2.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!