Roth Capital Starts Azure Power Global Limited (AZRE) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on Azure Power Global Limited (NYSE: AZRE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Philip Shen commented, "Founded in 2008, Azure Power Global Limited (NYSE: AZRE) has established itself as a leading solar IPP in India. As of September, AZRE had a contracted portfolio of ~1GW, including 358MW in operation and 649MW slated for completion by YE’17. The company’s integrated developer/IPP model and local expertise enable attractive project IRRs and earnings growth ahead. We believe shares are attractively valued compared with its emerging market IPP peer group. Initiating at Buy, $22PT."
Shares of Azure Power Global Limited closed at $17.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!