Roth Capital Sees Relatively Flat Q3 for FuelCell (FCEL), But Says Co. Still has Robust Pipeline
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital affirms FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL) with a Buy rating and $12 price target ahead of the company's upcoming FQ316 report, which is expected out on September 7th.
Analyst Craig Irwin sees Q3 results coming in flat-to-slightly-weak versus consensus estimates.
We are forecasting F3Q16 revenue/EPS/EBITDA of $36.9m/($0.39)/($8.1m) with the consensus at $32.3m/($0.39)/($4.8m), respectively. We don't view quarterly results as particularly meaningful at this point, given the significant bookings necessary to backfill the POSCO transition, and apparent market skepticism this will be achieved, the analyst noted.
Other points noted by Irwin:
- We believe the current pipeline is much broader than previously appreciated. FCE's pipeline outside of Asia represents ~$2bn in possible bookings, and we will monitor opportunities including the CT-DEEP, PSE&G, California, and carbon capture.
- Decisions for the New England Clean Energy RFPs are delayed, where bids remain valid through Oct. 23, 2016, and we remain positive on potential for the $500m 63MW Beacon Falls project.
- The recent structured financing buffers the capital position, adding $34.7m in net cash, lowering the probability of a financing event after any near-term large project award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!