Roth Capital Reiterates $32 PT on Stemline Therapeutics (STML) as Breakthrough Therapy Granted
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating and $32 price target on Stemline Therapeutics (NASDAQ: STML) after the company announced the FDA has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation to SL-401 for the treatment of blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCN).
Pantginis notes, presently, no standards of care exist in both the front-line and relapsed/refractory settings for BPDCN.
Pantginis commented, "We believe that this is a major step forward for STML and SL-401 and look toward further updates later this year, including ASH."
Shares of Stemline Therapeutics closed at $7.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!