Roth Capital Reiterates $32 PT on Stemline Therapeutics (STML) as Breakthrough Therapy Granted
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating and $32 price target on Stemline Therapeutics (NASDAQ: STML) after the company announced the FDA has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation to SL-401 for the treatment of blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCN).
Pantginis notes, presently, no standards of care exist in both the front-line and relapsed/refractory settings for BPDCN.
Pantginis commented, "We believe that this is a major step forward for STML and SL-401 and look toward further updates later this year, including ASH."
Shares of Stemline Therapeutics closed at $7.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Prices 4.5M Shares at $10
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares near eight year high into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!