Roth Capital Reiterates $32 PT on Stemline Therapeutics (STML) as Breakthrough Therapy Granted
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating and $32 price target on Stemline Therapeutics (NASDAQ: STML) after the company announced the FDA has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation to SL-401 for the treatment of blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCN).
Pantginis notes, presently, no standards of care exist in both the front-line and relapsed/refractory settings for BPDCN.
Pantginis commented, "We believe that this is a major step forward for STML and SL-401 and look toward further updates later this year, including ASH."
Shares of Stemline Therapeutics closed at $7.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Affirms Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at 'Buy' Following Strong SL-401 Update
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early
- High VCN Number at ASH Bodes Well for bluebird bio (BLUE) - Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!