Roth Capital Reaffirms TG Therapeutics (TGTX) at 'Buy'; Still Sees TGR-1202, TG-1101 as Well Positioned
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) with a Buy/Focus Pick rating and $33 price target following Q3 results and update issued earlier Monday.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today:
We believe that the company is well positioned with two of its candidates, TGR-1202 and TG-1101, moving through multiple clinical trials for multiple indications. The structural differences between ‘1202 and other PI3K delta inhibitors seems to be responsible for its differentiated profile that has aroused interest in KOLs not involved in the current study. Part of the interest is peaked from ‘1202 safety profile which may allow its combination with multiple agents including BTK inhibitors, JAK inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, and chemotherapy, in double or triple combinations. At the upcoming ASH, TGTX will be presenting three oral presentations and three poster presentations, which include ‘1202 studies in combination with other agents. Recently published data indicated that TGR-1202 in combination with Kyprolis targeted c-Myc. As a result of these data the company is looking to utilize '1202 in combination with other agents in order to target c-Myc including combinations with carfilzomib and BET inhibitors. Furthermore, the ability to target c-Myc may allow the company to move use of '1202 into solid tumors such as triple negative breast cancer which is a c-Myc driven tumor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!