Roth Capital Reaffirms Aduro Biotech (ADRO) at 'Buy'; Says Partial Clinical Hold Lift No Surprise
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Aduro Biotech (Nasdaq: ADRO) with a Buy rating and $20 price target after the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the partial clinical hold placed on its clinical trials evaluating the LADD (live, attenuated double-deleted) immunotherapy platform, enabling patient enrollment to resume in all Aduro-sponsored clinical studies.
The firm commented today,
We believe this is an important milestone for Aduro and its lead development partner Janssen (JNJ-NC). For Aduro, the key next step for CRS-207 should be the initiation of a Phase II combination study with an anti-PD-1 in mesothelioma in 1H17. This is based on ASCO 2016 and last week's update from the Phase Ib study showing strong response rates, durability and correlative immune data. Regarding Janssen, the Phase II programs for ADU-741 and ADU-214 in prostate and lung respectively will also continue now as well. It is important to remind investors that Janssen proceeded to these Phase II studies while the Phase I programs were still ongoing, which we attributed to a good vote of confidence. As the CRS-207 and other LADD programs progress, we believe that Aduro has taken the important steps to diversify its pipeline by advancing the STING pathway program into Phase I studies (ADU-S100) with data expected in 2017. The STING program, which is partnered with Novartis (NYSE: NVS), has applicability to oncology, autoimmune disorders, and infectious disease. We believe that important stock driving data will not occur until 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Discusses Biogen (BIIB) Seizure Patient
- Roth Capital Affirms Heat Biologics (HTBX) at 'Buy' Following HS-110 Combo Data
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!