Roth Capital Reaffirms Actinium Pharma (ATNM) at 'Buy'; Says Starting Actimab-A Phase 2 is 'Important Step'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms Actinium Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: ATNM) with a Buy rating and $5 price target after the company initiated a Phase 2 clinical trial of Actimab-A in patients newly diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) who are over the age of 60.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
Starting this Phase II AML study is an important next step for the company, in our belief. Additionally, we believe that the protocol revisions provide the study with a better chance of success, driven by the PB hypothesis. Dr. Joseph Jurcic (Columbia) is the principal investigator of the study and stated that it is easy to cytoreduce patients with hydroxyurea in order to get them below the PB threshold. With regard to survival expectation, Dr. Jurcic would consider improvement survival to ~12 months a success. The lead focus for the company is Iomab-B, which is in an ongoing Phase III SIERRA study in BMT conditioning (relapsed/refractory AML patients), which should read out in 2H18. The amount of time required for the treatment compared to current conditioning regimens as well as the overall cost should be significantly reduced, if approved. The company was also recently granted SME status in the E.U., which is somewhat analogous to Breakthrough Therapy designation and allows for enhanced regulatory support.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actinium Announces Participation in Three Upcoming Hematology Events
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Actinium Strengthens Executive Team and Enhances Clinical Development Capabilities with the Appointment of Dr. Mark Berger as Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!