Roth Capital Raises Price Target as Green Plains (GPRE) Completes SCI Ingredients Acquisition
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Green Plains Renewable Energy (NASDAQ: GPRE), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $25.00), as the company completes SCI Ingredients Holdings acquisition. The deal includes its subsidiary Fleischmann’s Vinegar Company, Inc. for $250m. Management indicated that they expect positive earnings accretion.
Analyst Craig Irwin commented, "Green Plains completed the acquisition of SCI Ingredients Holdings, Inc. which includes its subsidiary Fleischmann’s Vinegar Company, Inc. for $250m, consisting of $135m in debt and $115m in cash on hand. This platform acquisition shifts company operations into the food ingredient markets, where management expects broader industry consolidation to continue. We are adding SCI and the recently acquired Abengoa plants to the model, and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Green Plains Renewable Energy closed at $25.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!