Roth Capital Raises Price Target as Green Plains (GPRE) Completes SCI Ingredients Acquisition
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Green Plains Renewable Energy (NASDAQ: GPRE), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $25.00), as the company completes SCI Ingredients Holdings acquisition. The deal includes its subsidiary Fleischmann’s Vinegar Company, Inc. for $250m. Management indicated that they expect positive earnings accretion.
Analyst Craig Irwin commented, "Green Plains completed the acquisition of SCI Ingredients Holdings, Inc. which includes its subsidiary Fleischmann’s Vinegar Company, Inc. for $250m, consisting of $135m in debt and $115m in cash on hand. This platform acquisition shifts company operations into the food ingredient markets, where management expects broader industry consolidation to continue. We are adding SCI and the recently acquired Abengoa plants to the model, and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Green Plains Renewable Energy closed at $25.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!