Roth Capital Keeps Heat Biologics (HTBX) at 'Buy' at Q4 Inflection Points Near
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms Heat Biologics (Nasdaq: HTBX) at Buy with a price target of $2.75 following Q2 results issued on Monday.
Analyst Joseph Pantgninis noted that the company is moving quickly towards inflection points slated for Q416. The analyst commented:
Heat expects to report top-line data in 4Q16 for its Phase II trial evaluating HS-410 for the treatment of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) and its Phase Ib trial evaluating HS-110 in combination with an anti-PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Results from a ComPACT platform technology study were published in “Cancer Immunology Research” where they observed that secreting OX40L significantly enhanced tumor rejection in two cancer tumor types compared to OX40 agonist antibody treatment and it enhanced antigen-specific T cell infiltration into tumors that seemed to improve memory T cell responses when compared to OX40 agonist antibody treatment.
In addition, it showed that the ComPACT platform can secrete other co-stimulatory molecules including TL1A, 4-1BBL and ICOSL. HTBX also reported interim data from its Phase Ib trial evaluating HS-110 in combination with nivolumab for the treatment of NSCLC. The findings suggested that the addition of HS-110 to nivolumab does not seem to alter the nivolumab safety profile. Three patients in the study showed a decrease in immune cell PD-1 expression, which is consistent with nivolumab’s mechanism of action, however the two who responded also showed a decrease in immunosuppressor cells, and an increase in activated effector T cells in the peripheral blood. Furthermore, the two responders showed an increase in CD8+ T cells in biopsy samples after treatment with HS-110 + nivolumab. These early data appear to suggest that HS-110 in combination with nivolumab may improve response rates for patients who have historically not responded to checkpoint inhibitors alone.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!