Roth Capital Keeps Ballard Power (BLDP) at 'Buy' Amid New Audi Orders
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms Ballard Power (Nasdaq: BLDP) at Buy with a price target of $2.50 following new orders from Audi, as announced late Monday.
Analyst Craig Irwin commented today,
Ballard announced purchase orders from Audi to accelerate development under the long-term Technology Solutions agreement with the Volkswagen Group. While the engineering services contract scope appears unchanged, and the total size of the purchase order was not disclosed, we see the purchase orders as positive.
On the $2.50 price target:
Peers in the fuel cell industry currently trade at price to sales multiples of 2.4x and 3.3x on 2016 and 2017 respective estimates. We believe shares of Ballard deserve a premium for the company’s leadership position in PEM technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!