Roth Capital Keeps Ballard Power (BLDP) at 'Buy' Amid New Audi Orders
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Ballard Power (Nasdaq: BLDP) at Buy with a price target of $2.50 following new orders from Audi, as announced late Monday.
Analyst Craig Irwin commented today,
Ballard announced purchase orders from Audi to accelerate development under the long-term Technology Solutions agreement with the Volkswagen Group. While the engineering services contract scope appears unchanged, and the total size of the purchase order was not disclosed, we see the purchase orders as positive.
On the $2.50 price target:
Peers in the fuel cell industry currently trade at price to sales multiples of 2.4x and 3.3x on 2016 and 2017 respective estimates. We believe shares of Ballard deserve a premium for the company’s leadership position in PEM technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!