Roth Capital Doubles PT on Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) to $4; Sees Improving Balance Sheet Metrics
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital doubles its price target on Neutral-rated Clean Diesel Technologies (Nasdaq: CDTI) from $2 to $4 following Q2 results reported last week.
Analyst Matt Koranda commented today:
The health of CDTI’s balance sheet should be the primary focus for investors until greater near-term liquidity is restored. As such, we remain Neutral, awaiting final debt conversion (expected after shareholder approval on 8/25) and an improved cash balance that would enable CDTI to fund near and medium-term growth opportunities with key commercial partners like Panasonic and Haldor Topsoe.
Our 2016 revenue estimate is now $39.3mn vs. prior consensus of $40.6mn and prior ROTHe of $41.5mn. We forecast GMs of 26.1% vs. prior consensus of 28.6% and prior ROTHe of 28.8%. Lower opex, higher interest expense, and an increased income tax benefit lead to our increased EPS estimate of ($1.62) vs. prior consensus of ($0.91) and prior ROTHe of ($1.70).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!