Roth Capital Doubles PT on Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) to $4; Sees Improving Balance Sheet Metrics
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital doubles its price target on Neutral-rated Clean Diesel Technologies (Nasdaq: CDTI) from $2 to $4 following Q2 results reported last week.
Analyst Matt Koranda commented today:
The health of CDTI’s balance sheet should be the primary focus for investors until greater near-term liquidity is restored. As such, we remain Neutral, awaiting final debt conversion (expected after shareholder approval on 8/25) and an improved cash balance that would enable CDTI to fund near and medium-term growth opportunities with key commercial partners like Panasonic and Haldor Topsoe.
Our 2016 revenue estimate is now $39.3mn vs. prior consensus of $40.6mn and prior ROTHe of $41.5mn. We forecast GMs of 26.1% vs. prior consensus of 28.6% and prior ROTHe of 28.8%. Lower opex, higher interest expense, and an increased income tax benefit lead to our increased EPS estimate of ($1.62) vs. prior consensus of ($0.91) and prior ROTHe of ($1.70).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Clean Diesel Tech (CDTI),Sino-Precious Metals Enter Strategic Alliance For Advanced Material Technology
- Seagate Technology (STX): Few Surprises But Vague Guidance - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!