Roth Capital Doubles PT on Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) to $4; Sees Improving Balance Sheet Metrics
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital doubles its price target on Neutral-rated Clean Diesel Technologies (Nasdaq: CDTI) from $2 to $4 following Q2 results reported last week.
Analyst Matt Koranda commented today:
The health of CDTI’s balance sheet should be the primary focus for investors until greater near-term liquidity is restored. As such, we remain Neutral, awaiting final debt conversion (expected after shareholder approval on 8/25) and an improved cash balance that would enable CDTI to fund near and medium-term growth opportunities with key commercial partners like Panasonic and Haldor Topsoe.
Our 2016 revenue estimate is now $39.3mn vs. prior consensus of $40.6mn and prior ROTHe of $41.5mn. We forecast GMs of 26.1% vs. prior consensus of 28.6% and prior ROTHe of 28.8%. Lower opex, higher interest expense, and an increased income tax benefit lead to our increased EPS estimate of ($1.62) vs. prior consensus of ($0.91) and prior ROTHe of ($1.70).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!