Roth Capital Cuts Price Target on Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) to $10 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital maintained a Neutral rating on Hanwha Q CELLS (NASDAQ: HQCL), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. HQCL posted revenues of $708mn vs. estimates of $653mn on higher-than-expected shipments. Management reiterated 2016 total module shipment guidance of 4.8-5.0GW vs. prior estimates of 4.8GW. Q4 revenue guidance of $600-620mn was below prior estimates of $689mn.
Analyst Philip Shen commented, "HQCL delivered a Q3 beat and provided weak Q4 revenue guidance. We believe the weak revenue guide likely reflects a weak ASP outlook and would look for Q4 shipment volumes to be inline with our prior expectations with HQCL reiterating its 2016 shipment guidance. We see the acceleration in ASP declines pressuring margins in Q4 and into 2017. With a lack of visibility into earning power ahead, we maintain our Neutral rating. PT to $10."
Shares of Hanwha Q CELLS closed at $9.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $105 at Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!