Roth Capital Cuts PT on Acuity Brands (AYI) to $250 Following Q4 Numbers; Still Sees Tough FY17
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital trims its price target on Neutral-rated Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) from $275 to $250 following Q4 results released earlier Wednesday.
The firm commented,
Acuity posted F4Q16 disappointing results, delivering revenue and adjusted EPS below our estimates by approximately $20m and $0.17, respectively. The company stated revenue was impacted by $25m due to a labor shortage as it took actions to streamline its supply chain.
We see the execution on agency/channel redistribution at Juno and success with recently acquired companies as key factors driving F2017 revenue. The Dec-15 Juno acquisition likely benefits from SKU diversification and channel integration, probably lifting Juno's ~10% share at the time of acquisition closer to Acuity's 19% average by the end of FY17. We expect well above corporate average growth for DG Logik, GeoMetri, Juno, Distech, and ByteLight.
Roth trims its FY17 outlook: revenue from $3.775 billion down to $3.665 billion and EPS from $9.50 down to 6.75.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!