Roth Capital Cuts PT on Acuity Brands (AYI) to $250 Following Q4 Numbers; Still Sees Tough FY17
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital trims its price target on Neutral-rated Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) from $275 to $250 following Q4 results released earlier Wednesday.
The firm commented,
Acuity posted F4Q16 disappointing results, delivering revenue and adjusted EPS below our estimates by approximately $20m and $0.17, respectively. The company stated revenue was impacted by $25m due to a labor shortage as it took actions to streamline its supply chain.
We see the execution on agency/channel redistribution at Juno and success with recently acquired companies as key factors driving F2017 revenue. The Dec-15 Juno acquisition likely benefits from SKU diversification and channel integration, probably lifting Juno's ~10% share at the time of acquisition closer to Acuity's 19% average by the end of FY17. We expect well above corporate average growth for DG Logik, GeoMetri, Juno, Distech, and ByteLight.
Roth trims its FY17 outlook: revenue from $3.775 billion down to $3.665 billion and EPS from $9.50 down to 6.75.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!