Roth Capital Cuts PT on Acuity Brands (AYI) to $250 Following Q4 Numbers; Still Sees Tough FY17
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital trims its price target on Neutral-rated Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) from $275 to $250 following Q4 results released earlier Wednesday.
The firm commented,
Acuity posted F4Q16 disappointing results, delivering revenue and adjusted EPS below our estimates by approximately $20m and $0.17, respectively. The company stated revenue was impacted by $25m due to a labor shortage as it took actions to streamline its supply chain.
We see the execution on agency/channel redistribution at Juno and success with recently acquired companies as key factors driving F2017 revenue. The Dec-15 Juno acquisition likely benefits from SKU diversification and channel integration, probably lifting Juno's ~10% share at the time of acquisition closer to Acuity's 19% average by the end of FY17. We expect well above corporate average growth for DG Logik, GeoMetri, Juno, Distech, and ByteLight.
Roth trims its FY17 outlook: revenue from $3.775 billion down to $3.665 billion and EPS from $9.50 down to 6.75.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!